Friday, February 11, 2011

BLESSED ARE THE CRACKED ~!

     This is not my original writing, so thanks to Ron Van Dyke -- it's included here to help start us THINKING -- "consciousness raising" exercise"~!  I have it on good authority, from an APS investigator, that I'm "out there" -- whatever the hell THAT means -- so I can be placed easily in the "cracked" column -- but I DO think OUTSIDE THE BOX that bureaucraps are trapped in, and do so proudly.  (Wonder if she meant I was "out there" because I enjoy reading / learning about quantum physics, astronomy, the Universe, etc.???  If so, I'm in good company).
     WE'VE ALL GOT TO WAKE UP AND SHINE THE LIGHT OF REASON ON THE OVER-DRUGGING OF OUR KIDS, OUR DISABLED AND OUR ELDERLY -- the abuse of drugs is no longer contained on the streets of America -- it's invaded the prescription pads of all the "Dr. Feel-Goods" and a WASTE OF MEDICAID MONIES (that would be OUR taxpayer's monies).

BLESSED ARE THE CRACKED!

By Ron Van Dyke - December 6, 2010
"Blessed are the crackedŠ for they shall let the light in." That's what it said on a card I received a few years ago. I was being reminded that I am one of the crackedŠ letting the light in. I certainly hope so, for that is my intent. That's why I am willing, though I realize it pisses some people off, to be real, to tell my truth, whether labeled good or bad, safe or unsafe, to whoever takes time to discover whatever gifts I am offering. My purpose is to allow everything in my experience to teach me something of value, and therewith to become wiser, and to encourage others to know that they are not alone in the experiences that challenge them. We are all being challenged to go beyond our personal comfort zone.
     It's not only in our personal lives and in WikiLeaks - cracks are appearing all over the world to let the light in. It's not that corruption has only recently appeared at the highest levels of our governments and corporations; it has been there all along. For centuries at least, positions of power have been filled by people of low consciousness that have the desire to rule over people of lower consciousness. It has been a symbiotic relationship perfectly suited to allow the rulers to feed both their greed and their lust for power. And the people being ruled have, for the most part, been complacent and totally unaware. That is changing.     As more and more people wake up, those in the ivory towers are becoming more and more desperate to complete their plan for world domination. They realize that an awakened populace cannot be controlled. In many cases, this makes the more enlightened ones among us seem to the rulers as enemies of the state (Google it!). In fact, there is documentation revealing that this is exactly how many of those in power look at the common people that were supposed to stay asleep in order to accommodate the nefarious plans of the elite. Too bad! It's not happening that way.
     So what does this have to do with our personal lives? Lots! Yet nothing, if we fail to see the part that we play in it!

No comments: